Thursday, May 31, 2007

8 things (Pete)

Wow, the whole blog's been tagged. Here goes my part:
  1. I really, really, really want to visit Australia.
  2. Every year I walk around the lake outside my office and take pictures of the newly hatched baby ducks and geese. It's hard not to smile when looking at the fuzzy goodness of baby ducks.
  3. At any given moment I'd almost certainly rather be playing tennis. It's very Zen.
  4. Joe Versus the Vocano is one of my favorite movies and I don't understand why it's not more widely loved.
  5. I just finished reading Eat, Pray, Love. A wonderful book!
  6. I kept a dream journal for years, sometimes recording 10-15 dreams in a night. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...
  7. I really, really, really tend to like people. (which is good, considering how many of them there are running around out there.)
  8. Animals? Not so much. I wish I liked animals, I just usually... don't. Which is unfortunate considering how many of them there are running around out there. (Baby ducks, and other furry youngin's excluded, of course.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Harry Strongwood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At May 31, 2007 12:52 PM, Blogger Amy J. Kearns, MLIS said...

Ha those are really funny!
I have that book on my current to-read list! :-)

 
At June 01, 2007 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Walt mentioned he'd be happy to work in Australia, then Michael LibraryMan Porter said he'd like to visit Australia via twitter today - and now you.

We must be doing something right down here. The next bienniel conference of the Australian Library and Information Association is in Sept 2008 in Alice Springs. Watch the website (or librariesinteract.info for the call for papers.

We'd love to see you here.

 
At June 03, 2007 4:25 PM, Blogger Michelle McLean said...

We would love to see you in Oz and will be sure to look after you. If its a holiday and not a conference, still feel free to contact us as we would love to show you around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home