Friday, June 23, 2006

Pix from New Orleans


Arrived in New Orleans last night. Had a delicious fried catfish and my wife had an equally yummy chicken marsala. Long wait (I think the restaurant was understaffed) but the food was worth it!

This morning we headed straight to Cafe Du Monde for coffee and beignets. I'm still buzzing...

On our way to the the OCLC Symposium, " Preserving Library Core Value and Envisioning the Future ". I'm especially looking forward to hearing Stacey Aldrich, Assistant Director of the Omaha Public Library System. Her presentations on scenario building and future thinking are always thought-provoking. And OCLC has hit homeruns with their last few symposia (Long Tail, Extreme Makeover), so I'm pretty primed for this one!

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Amy J. Kearns, MLIS said...

Great pics! Thanks! Keep sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home