Friday, May 19, 2006

New flickr Photo Pool


Library Garden
Originally uploaded by janielianne.

I am trying to learn all I can about using flickr for a class I plan to teach at this summer for our patrons. I have set up my first group and am trying to create a photo pool. Hope some of you wil help me out so that I can use this as an example for when I teach the class.

Below is the description of the Group. Please join in!

About Library Blog Signs
A photo pool for bibliobloggers to post a sign made using a sign generator. The sign should represent their blog or something about themselves. Be creative ...

Go to a site such as www.customsigngenerator.com/ and create sign and then post it here to promote your blog.

Here is the direct link:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/37575623@N00/

[Edited 5/22 ] I changed the description of the group this morning to include the following:

Or if your blog already has a logo or unique graphic of some sort, post that here so we can collect them all in one place. Be sure to include a link back to you blog in the description.

Your additions to the photo pool can be serious or funny... just hope to see that I am not the only, lonely member for much longer.

Thanks for helping me out!

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to my CustomSignGenerator.com site, glad you liked the garden sign generators. Feel free to post ideas/suggestions for new image makers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home