Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New on the blogroll: In the Library With The Leadpipe

By Peter Bromberg

Get thee over to "In the Library with the Lead Pipe", a new team blog that promises to bring some serious game to the biblioblogosphere.

INLWTL offers a superb and accomplished roster of authors, a truly engaging design (courtesy of Derik Badman), and a quality of writing that's going to knock our socks off (judging, as I am, from Brett Bonfield's first post, "What Happens in the Library", a review of PGTL: The Book. Now that's good writing!)

Kudos to the whole Leadpipe team, and congrats on your launch.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 08, 2008 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of Library Garden, and delighted that you're interested in our work. Thank you for the shout out.

 
At October 08, 2008 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well gosh, Brett stole my words. Yes, me too. :)

 
At October 08, 2008 2:31 PM, Blogger Peter Bromberg said...

Hi Ellie,

Thanks Ellie. BTW, I was tickled to see two ALA Emerging Leaders (You and Derik) on the roster!

 
At October 08, 2008 5:26 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Thanks for the kind words, Library Garden!

And PS, there are FOUR Emerging Leaders alums on our roster...

 
At October 08, 2008 7:11 PM, Blogger DerikB said...

I emerged carrying a pipe.

(Thanks for the linkage.)

 
At October 08, 2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Peter Bromberg said...

Kim,

Holy crap, I skipped right over you and Emily. My apologies (face red from embarrassment...)

 
At October 08, 2008 9:05 PM, Blogger Janie L. Hermann said...

Looking forward to reading The Leadpipe! Great start -- and I am sure this is going to be a great addition to my feeds.

Hey Pete -- you changed looks between comments. Freaked me out for a moment!

 
At October 09, 2008 8:29 AM, Blogger Creative Lackie / Cynthia Renee Lackie said...

OK, will the 'real' Peter Bromberg step forward (both are good pictures, Pete) ;) Thanks for the post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home